Monday, June 4, 2012

Comfort Clothes.

Whew!  Finals are kicking my butt this quarter.  I have been living in my sweats and baggy sweaters.  During a study break I was feeling a little down because I have been so opposite of stylish.  I decided to do a little research (not on the topic I was supposed to, of course) but rather on which designers were currently creating lovely comfort clothes.

To my surprise, there are a ton of stylish sweatsuit inspired outfits currently on the runway.  Below are a few looks I want to change into right NOW!


(Left to Right):  Oscar de la Renta, Sequined Baseball T. Resort 2013. - Helmut Lang. S/S 2012. - Alexander Wang. S/S 2012. - Lacoste.  S/S 2012.

*I have to note, the DREAMY ODLR baseball T above is just.... $2,490.  Wow.


(Left to Right):  3.1 Phillip Lim.  S/S 2012. - Marc by Marc Jacobs. S/S 2012. - Victoria Beckham. S/S 2012. - Michael Kors. S/S 2012.

*I am on the hunt for a sweater just like that mustard Michael Kors one.  I would LIVE in that. And I am obsessed with Phillip Lim's heather grey cotton skirt.  It is super cute and looks comfy!

Overall, my new motto in life is...

If Marc can pull off a visor and tennis shoes, so can I.


2 comments:

  1. I love these!
    From the first set my favorites are #2 and #4, and from the second set my favorites are #1 and #4 :)

    ~CC
    www.thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete