Wednesday, April 18, 2012

21st Birthday: Part 1

I just turned 21!  Yay!  I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life to help make this day so special.  This was such a crazy weekend therefore I must split this post into two parts.

On Saturday, April 14th, (my actual birthday) I spent most of the day with my family.  My mom, dad, younger brother, and I all woke up early and headed to downtown Seattle for an amazing breakfast at Lola's, one of Tom Douglas's many amazing Seattle based restaurants.  We drank mimosas, indulged in am amazing Mediterranean style breakfast, and finished with birthday beniegts!










After breakfast, we toured the Space Needle.  I have to admit, I felt like such a tourist, but there is something so special about seeing your city from a new perspective.  I have lived in Washington all of my life and had never experienced the top of the Space Needle - it was incredible.








From there we walked to Pike's Place Market and made a few stops at some of our favorite shops.  My personal favorite a small French Bakery, Le Panier.  We sipped on coffee and snacked on Vanilla Bean Macarons. YUM.






It was a full day to say the least.  I am so blessed to have such an amazing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment