Monday, April 16, 2012

Be Bright!

Color, Color, Color! Get ready because this spring color is going to be huge! I am loving the neon brights popping up in clothing, accessories, and SHOES.

I have heard some of my friends say, "I can't wear color it doesn't look good on me," or "I don't know how to wear color." But really color is a very easy trend to rock.  The easiest way to start playing with color is to start small.  Create an outfit, simple and understated, such as a pair of great denim skinny's with a white boyfriend T and a couple of bangles.  From there choose a pop of color.  This could be a neon cross-body bag, a fun flower headband, or (one of my favorite ways to add color) a great spring sandal!

This trend is meant to be fun - be confident and add some color!


Row 1:  Prada Bow Wedge.  Jeffrey Campbell 'Perfect 2' Platform.  Ralph Lauren Collection Alannah.
Row 2:  Michael Kors Ivana.  Stuart Weitzman Encore Wedge.  Moschino Cheap & Chic Sandal. 
Row 3:  Steve Madden Bethanyy.  Joe's Tina.  Steve Madden Virrtue.

*All images taken from Nordstrom.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment