Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Coldplay Concert Countdown!!

The title of this post is enough said.

I am counting down the hours until I watch Coldplay perform their newest album, Mylo Xyloto, live at the Key Arena downtown Seattle.

I am beyond BEYOND excited.

The most exciting part??

Picking out what to wear of course!!


From left to right:  H&M Sheer Back Tank.  Layered necklaces from BP at Nordstrom.  Juicy Couture Shades.  Daisy by Marc By Marc Jacobs Perfume.  Vintage crotchet handbag.  

Still considering some options of what to wear but I have been very inspired by all of the Coachella Festival Fashion floating around on the internet.  All I need to go with this outfit are some bedazzled denim shorts with suede ankle booties.

If only it were WARM enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment