Friday, April 27, 2012

Sneak Preview: Portland.

Here is just a sneak preview at some shopping my mom and I did in Portland today.
More to come later :)


The day started with blow outs at the Blowout downtown.  Then off to shop till we drop!


Had a LOT of fun shopping.  Top Row:  Lululemon Basic Headband.  J.Crew Flower hair accessory.  Nordstrom BP Scarf.  Forever 21 Scarf.  Bottom Row:  Anthropologie Print Shift Dress.  J.Crew Sweater.  Anthropologie Black Lace T.  Nordstrom Rack Sperry Topsider Burgundy Penny Loafer.  Nordstrom Rack Boutique 9 Black Suede Ankle Bootie.  

**I have to add a side note just to say how much I am IN LOVE with this Boutique 9 ankle bootie.  It is the PERFECT little bootie, and was ridiculously marked down at the rack.  I will also admit I had not even heard of the brand Boutique 9 until today.  But beside that fact they are perfect.  Take a look below for a better look at them.  They have an adorable little back zipper and a dreamy masculine wooden heel.  Needless too say these will quickly become a staple in my closet.  


Sperry Topsider Burgundy Penny Loafer purchased from Nordstrom Rack.  

**This shoe is so great because it is a punky take on a classic style.  The burgundy patent adds a little spice and the chunky heel with the tan stripe is very Prada.   I am a happy girl.  :)


The perfect bootie.  Enough said.  

No comments:

Post a Comment