Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Poquito's.

I have mentioned this before, but I LOVE exploring my city.  Wherever I may be there is something special about exploring and trying new places in your very own city.

Last night Janssen and I went to Poquito's Mexican Restaurant on Capitol Hill in Seattle. (**I have to add that this was after he got his very first tattoo!) 

We spend a lot of time on Capitol Hill because there are endless activities to do - we never get bored.   Every time we come to this district we pass Poquito's and it is always filled with people and loud music.  We decided to try it and it was just as fun as it looked!

Poquito's is known for their homemade tortillas and fresh margaritas.  I was very excited when I read on the menu that Poquito's purchases their meat and produce locally!  We were very pleased with the food, service, and the environment.  If you are ever in the area make sure to check this place out!



Great artistic lighting that compliments the brick archway.


Neon dancing Mariachi Man that very clearly shows passers-by Poquito's location.


I ordered the Purest Margarita made with fresh lime juice. YUM!
Dress, BP Nordstrom.  Vintage watch and bracelet.  Juicy Sunglasses (hard to see in picture.)


...

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go there with you and J sometime!

    ReplyDelete